What We Stand For
We stand for honorable conduct
The Knights of Banjo Hollow are against corrupt behavior, these behaviors includes masturbation, gambling, and meat eating.
We stand for discipline
We encourage our members to meditate at least 30 minutes daily.
We stand for chivalry
A member of The Knights of Banjo Hollow is expected to do the following:
- Be modest and humble.
- To encourage the younger generations to reach their full potential rather than oppressing the youth
- To respect the elderly and care for them rather than ignore them.
- To respect both men and women rather than objectify them based on gender, in other words to honor people's dignity.
- Be courteous.
- To lend an ear to those who have matters weighing heavily in their hearts that they need to speak of.
We stand for virtue
We encourage members to follow the cardinal virtues which are:
- Prudence: being able to determine that which is right behavior in whatever given situation.
- Justice: dealing with people in a manner that is just, behaving in ways towards people that is in harmony with what they deserve.
- Fortitude: the ability to remain steady in situations of adversity or unpleasantness.
- Temperance: the self-control used to restrain oneself from excesses.
We stand for knowledge
Members are encouraged to study sacred scripture.
We stand for a revival of the conscience
Secular philosophies associated with the western "enlightenment" have crippled people‘s consciences by attacking the very notion of right and wrong through notions of moral relativism and other poisonous philosophies. We seek to find out how to reconnect with our consciences and develop a moral worldview.
We stand for faith
We believe in God.